Thoughts of a Narcissistic Dutchman

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I think I'm losing my TIME!

I have wanted to blog for nearly a week now, but every time I sit down at the computer some greater power (often the Pizza Gods) prevents me from writing a post. Why should today be any different? Just as I was finish'n me lunch, mentally outlining my blog post, the phone rings and I'm being called into work two hours early. Uhg.

But fret not, faithful readers, I have a day off tomorrow. Somewhere in between a friend's birthday party, shopping/pre-packing for Ireland, hopefully meeting with Joel and Lowell to iron out last minute traveling wrinkles, and making several potentially important phone calls, I am determined to purge the contents of my mind onto this webpage. Fare thee well!

P.S. I had to check my calendar twice to believe it was Sunday... sure looks like a Windsday to me.

3 Comments:

  • I am looking forward to your blog..and thanks again for the Chadd mix, we highly enjoyed it.

    By Blogger Maria, at 7:45 PM  

  • Oh Chaddage! Please enlighten us further soon! We have need of the interpenetrating Spirit of the West Wind, not whatever wind this has been lately.

    By Blogger amylea, at 11:39 PM  

  • Um, Chaddling, you do realize Monday has come and gone, don't you?

    By Blogger Kari, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home