Thoughts of a Narcissistic Dutchman

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In the beginning...

After much pressure from a few individuals I have done the impossible and carved out my own little niche in the world wide web. Here you will find my observations of and rants about the world around me. Also, a recurring item of discussion will be my inability to overcome the indecision that has plagued my life of late. In the posts to come you will get to read of my struggles to discern what I can, want to, and need to do now that I am graduated from college. There will also be potentially humorous anecdotes shared from my life as a post-college pizza delivery boy in a small, Midwestern redneck town. Finally, as the title of my blog might suggest, one can plan on encountering some degree of narcissism and pro-Netherlands propoganda while navigating this site. AAAHHH Motherland!

Happy reading. Cheers!

4 Comments:

  • I am so glad you have a blog!! I can tell it will be entertaining.

    By Blogger Maria, at 6:18 PM  

  • Yeah! I'm glad you've joined our strange blog-cult!

    By Blogger abby, at 10:17 PM  

  • Oh yes, I've taken the mark of the beast. How could I resist? It's all so entertaining and strangely addictive.

    By Blogger Chadd, at 8:47 AM  

  • Chad, I absolutely love to read your stuff, so I am thrilled that you have a blog!

    By Blogger Rebekah, at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home